Time & Location
Nov 06, 2022, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM PST
About the Event
We all come from and carry the past, yet it has been forgotten because culture and history continue to move forward at a speed that can often cause us to forget our roots. Ancestral healing is authentic to all humans and has always served to help us connect through place, space, and rituals that honor life, death, and living cycles.
Regardless of our identity, we all have the same core wounds around belonging, abandonment, meeting our needs, safety, love, and actualizing our dreams and desires. The wounds are the same for every human lineage, but the storyline and the way they intersect create the depth and complexity of the ancestral healing process.
The core wound is never really the symptom. These patterns, wounds, and ancestral traumas manifest differently in our careers, finances, relationships, and how we view ourselves and others. They feel ingrained in us, yet completely separate. They hold us back from what we know to be true about ourselves, how we show up in the world, and how we want our lives in the outer world to look. And alter our reality based on fears that don't belong entirely to us.
Healing is understanding that a traumatic experience has distorted who you are, altered the way you operate in and see the world, and is unsuitable for your character. Various healing modalities help with the ancestral healing process, including working with plants.
This workshop benefits everyone and all stages of experience in ancestral healing. For a more profound experience, use your Shadow/Ancestral Healing Kit, or just Shadow Flower Elixir or True Self Shadow Aroma.
In the "Healing The Roots" workshop, we will:
- Connect with our ancestors through the opening ritual
- Discuss ancestral trauma and its effect on your life
- Map your family history and begin to analyze family patterns
- Learn about essential oils and flower essences for research, analytical, and release stages.
- Create a safe protective shield while working with spirits
- Go on a visual journey to reveal what you are ready to see
- Do an energy and pattern release practice
- Set you up for success to continue your healing journey
Join me for the "Healing The Roots" workshop on Sunday, November 13th, 2 pm-4 pm PST. A recording will be available if you can't make it live and for you to continue the practice.
How to prepare for the workshop:
- Be in a quiet space where you will be comfortable and won't be disturbed for two hours.
- Have a candle and lighter handy.
- Journal and pen.
- Album and crayons and paint if you prefer to record and process information through art.
- Photos of your parents, grandparents, and ancestors, if available.
- Your Shadow/Ancestral Healing Kit, or just Shadow Flower Elixir or True Self Shadow Aroma.