Flower Essences for Emotional Healing
Time & Location
About the Event
Our ancestors were profoundly connected with and felt like part of nature. We feel this connection through myths, fairy tales, folklore, traditional herbalism, and medicine making. It may surprise you, but people were using flower essences for thousands of years. Of course, they didn't call them by such a name, but Ancient Greek physicians collected morning dew on the leaves and especially flowers and proscribed those "elixirs" to help their patient's mental and emotional ailments. Another famous folkloric tradition was bathing and washing face with the morning dew to obtain unfading beauty and eternal youth. Flower essences are subtle liquid extracts that address profound issues of emotional well-being, soul development, and mind-body health.
The skillful use of flower essences go beyond the externalized symptom-remedy approach but envision the full capacity for deep emotional healing, soul transformation and revealing the fullest potential through a comprehensive holistic program that is developed specifically for each individual.
Flower essences are capable of:
- Stimulating emotional self-awareness.
- Creating emotional equanimity - the ability to find one’s emotional center and release stressful emotions.
- Restoring childhood memories.
- Assisting with healing core dysfunctions or traumatic wounds stemming from childhood, family system, ethnic heritage or community.
- Bringing awareness of belief systems and attitudes that exist in the unconscious and are culturally transmitted.
- Developing the capacity for mirroring (self-reflection) so that emotional self can be witnessed calmly and objectively.
- Developing emotional positivity, joy and passion of the soul to shine forward.
- Cultivating strength of will: the energy to manifest intentions and take actions in the world.
- Stimulating the psychic capacities of the soul, instilling genuine love, sensitivity and compassion.