Updated: Dec 30, 2019
New Moon in Cancer is about the heart, your truth, your emotions, and working with what you carry in your bones and blood from your ancestors, your imprinting and your own personal lineage of lifetimes.
Use this celestial energy to:
1. The Cancer energy is all about home and family. If you haven’t spent enough time with your nearest and dearest lately, get in touch with them. If you don't have family, people who feel like family also count. If there is tension you and other members, use this New Moon to resolve and sort things out.
2. Be honest with yourself about whether you’re coming from a place of insecurity, fear or possessiveness – anywhere (or maybe everywhere) in your life. Think about the symbol of the sign of Cancer – the crab with a very hard shell that protects a soft and vulnerable inside. We all have it – we’re all self-protective. This month, ask yourself if you’re being too hard because you’re worried. Identify and take a risk to drop a few barriers. You will feel better for it. The essence of Pink Oleander is an amazing ally that will draw you out of “protective shells” that are no longer necessary and reinforces safety throughout this process.
3. Get in touch with your caring and nurturing side. Cancerian energy is very warm and cosy, Make a promise to look after yourself and especially others this month. Nurture your heart with soothing and balsamic Frankincense, spicy warm Ginger and sweet, earthy Helichrysum essential oils as you inhale Maitri aroma oil giving yourself a big loving hug.
4. Cancer is also one of the most dynamic and tenacious signs. This month, the midway through the year. Go back to your goals for the year and think about where you are with what you were aiming for at the start of the year, and think about what needs tweaking. Watch the video about the cycles to evaluate where you are, if you are stuck and need some help to move forward.
5. One of the best things to do on a Cancerian New Moon is to have a lovely warm or hot bath, preferably by non-toxic candlelight. It’s said that being in a warm bath recreates the conditions in the womb – no wonder it’s so appealing to so many.
Be bold, be brave, be YOU! Have a beautiful month.
NEW MOON IN CANCER RITUAL:
1. Make a sacred space and prepare a candle to lighten. The candle symbolize light in the darkness of life especially individual life, illumination; it is the symbol of holy illumination of the spirit of truth. You can choose the color of candle depending on your intention, for example white candles– for destruction of negative energy, peace, truth and purity; purple candles– for spiritual awareness, wisdom, tranquility; lavender for intuition, peace, healing; blue and deep blue – for meditation, healing, forgiveness, inspiration, and opening lines of Communication.
2.Cancer is a cardinal Water sign ruled by Jupiter, so you can add objects associated with the element and planet such as: representation of crab/crustaceous or seagull; plants: Balm, Comfrey, Houseleek, Moonwort, Passionflower, Purslane, Poppy, Watercress, Yellow Flag, Water Lily, White Poppy or White Rose; amber color fabric; a vessel with water; gems and crystals like: moonstone, emerald, turquoise, cat's eye, pearl, amber and tarot card of The Chariot.
3. Purify the body by taking a bath or at least thoroughly washing your hands, imagining that you are letting the running water cleanse, purify and take away what no longer serves you.
4. Cleanse your energy by smudging yourself with sage. Bless yourself, your room and sacred space with Palo Santo, Rose Water or an aura spray such as Tranquility, Maitri, Confidence or Shadow.
5. Anoint the candle (optional) with the chosen essential oil (Aries is associated with Black pepper, frankincense, lemon, rosemary, marjoram or an appropriate Maitri Verde’s aroma blend, such as Maitri, Confidence or Happiness. Hold the candle in hands while silently setting intention for your ritual, bringing your energy in and mixing with energy of the moon and element of Fire. Light your candle with matches if possible, but lighter will do too.
6. Begin by grounding. Take 4 drops of Grounding Flower Essence Elixir. Call yourself by name and ask to be present in the place and moment you are in, focusing all the attention on present moment, not projecting to the future and not bringing back the past. Clear any fear and anxiety by breathing deeply into your belly. Set intention on careful listening and understanding of your true soul desires.
Be willing to open and listen to your intuition. Sit quietly, observe and listen to your inner voice of Higher Self or to your guides.
When you are ready, write down the list of wishes or intention of what you want to bring into your life. Use the specifics of Cancer New Moon to fine-tune your intentions and wishes regarding:
Foundations, including your internal frame of reference, home, financing/mortgage, family, gut instincts.
Safety, including security, feeling of belonging, protection, tenancy, financial security.
Processing, including training and practicing, early childhood conditioning, growth, nurturing new beginnings.
Emotional Closeness including caping, empathy, vulnerability, intimacy.
Feelings, including changing moods, awareness of own feelings, sensitivity to other's feelings, tenderness, awareness of needs.
Nurturing, including being supportive/accepting support, food, mothering, close family relationships, taking care of others, being taken care of by another.
Excessive self-protection, including clinginess, feeling of insecurity, possessiveness, overly cautious behavior, fear of rejection, lack of definite goals.
Restoring Health, including breasts and chest cavity, pancreas, stomach gas and ulcers, tumors.
After you finish your wish list or journal entry - acknowledge, honor and thank your allies/guides/guards as they are the greatest help to you right now.
If you chose to lighten the small candle, let it burn till end. If lightened a large candle, you can pinch the wick or cover up flame, but do not blow the flame off.
Want to get more from each New Moon, learn more about yourself and how to master self-awareness ? Work with me to get through your karmic lessons, heal emotional wounds, childhood and ancestral trauma. Rremove all obstacles to manifest what you want in your life and learn how to tune-in and use the planetary influence for emotional healing, deep psychological work or achieving goals.
Book a complimentary consultation to find out about the process, details and benefits.
Guided by the moon,