Updated: Jun 22, 2019
It is a beginning of a new year long cycle, as moon will travel through all 12 zodiac signs, bringing a specific "flavor" to every New Moon of upcoming 12 months.
New Moon in Aries signifies the time for emotional bluntness, impulsiveness, forceful and powerful feelings, independent thinking, assertiveness, getting things done and being in action. There is a strong desire to start over, start fresh, and you will feel filled with energy, spontaneity, and enthusiasm.
Use this celestial energy to:
1. Take action: the time for dreaming is over and the time to take action has come. You have a clean slate when it comes to making your New Moon wishes and time to stop any procrastinations on deciding what you want and coming up with a plan how to get there.
2. Make a 12-month plan for the year ahead. The fiery, enthusiastic Aries energy is great for infusing your plans with drive and determination.
3. Be courageous and if you’ve been too timid and need courage to move forwards with whatever you’re facing, include that in your wish list. Aries is connected to brave Mars, and the energies around the Aries New Moon reflect this. Decide that you can be bolder in life – and then work on it.
4. Ask yourself, are you having enough fun? Are you spontaneous often enough? Think about it and if the answer is ‘no’, then determine that over the coming weeks, you will make more time for fun. Aries is the child of the zodiac and now is a good time to remind yourself to connect with your inner child.
5. Focus on yourself and what you need – where you’re going and so on. If you give yourself, your wardrobe and your website just one makeover a year, do it now. Aries is traditionally the ‘starting’ sign, not least because it’s the child of the zodiac: it’s filled with creative energy and vigor as it prepares to bust out of the starting gate.
The best supportive products for the upcoming weeks are Maitri and Confidence aroma blends and for an extra spark of inspiration and productivity consider taking the flower essence of the Peacock Flower.
Be bold, be brave, be YOU!
NEW MOON IN ARIES RITUAL:
1. Make a sacred space and prepare a candle to lighten. The candle symbolizes light in the darkness of life especially individual life, illumination; it is the symbol of holy illumination of the spirit of truth. You can choose the color of candle depending on your intention, for example white candles– for destruction of negative energy, peace, truth and purity; purple candles– for spiritual awareness, wisdom, tranquility; lavender for intuition, peace, healing; blue and deep blue – for meditation, healing, forgiveness, inspiration, and opening lines of Communication.
2. Aries is a cardinal fire sign ruled by Mars, so you can add objects associated with the element and planet: metal and steel objects, red/scarlet, orange, white, pink fabric; a candle; gems and crystals: ruby, red jasper, garnet, bloodstone.
3. Purify the body by taking a bath or at least thoroughly washing your hands, imagining that you are letting the running water cleanse, purify and take away what no longer serves you.
4. Cleanse your energy by smudging yourself with sage. Bless yourself, your room and sacred space with Palo Santo, Rose Water or an aura spray such as Tranquility, Maitri, Confidence or Shadow.
5. Anoint the candle (optional) with the chosen essential oil (Aries is associated with Black pepper, frankincense, lemon, rosemary, marjoram or an appropriate Maitri Verde’s aroma blend, such as Maitri, Confidence or Happiness. Hold the candle in hands while silently setting intention for your ritual, bringing your energy in and mixing with energy of the moon and element of Fire. Light your candle with matches if possible, but lighter will do it too.
6. Begin by grounding. Call yourself by name and ask to be present in the place and moment you are in, focusing all the attention on present moment, not projecting to the future and not bringing back the past. Clear any fear and anxiety by breathing deeply into your belly. Set intention on careful listening and understanding of your true soul desires.
Be willing to open and listen to your intuition. Sit quietly, observe and listen to your inner voice of Higher Self or to your guides.
When you are ready, write down the list of wishes or intention of what you want to bring into your life. Use the specifics of Aries New Moon to fine-tune your intentions and wishes, for example:
· New Beginnings, including new paths, taking actions, finding innovative approaches.
· The Self, including the physical body, survival instincts, assertiveness.
· Innocence, including honesty, authenticity, impulsiveness, straightforwardness.
· Self-discovery, including exploration, taking risks, eagerness, competition.
· Independence, including self-direction, self-reliance, autonomy, self-sufficiency.
· Our “warrior nature”, including courage, leadership, strength, vigilance and boldness.
After you finish your wish list - acknowledge, honor and thank your allies/guides/guards as they are the greatest help to you right now.
If you chose to lighten the small candle, let it burn till end. If lightened a large candle, you can pinch the wick or cover up flame, but do not blow the flame off.
Want to get more from each New Moon and bring extra kick into your life flow? Work with me to get through your karmic lessons, to manifest what you want in your life and learn how to tune-in and use the planetary influence for emotional healing, deep psychological work or achieving goals.
Book a complimentary consultation to find out about the process, details and benefits.
Guided by the moon,